In addition to the flagship Mi 10 Ultra, the company Xiaomi presented Redmi Ultra K30 (K30 Extreme Redmi Commemorative Edition), which resembles the design of the Redmi K30 Pro and will be released on the global market under the brand Poco.
Specifications of Redmi K30 Ultra:
- Dimensions: 163,3×75,4×9.1 mm, 213 g
- Display: 6,67″, AMOLED, Full HD+, HDR10+, 60/120 Hz
- CPU: 8-core Mediatek Dimensity 1000+, Mali-G77
- Camera: 64 MP (main), 13 MP (super wide angle), 5 MP (macro), 2 Megapixel (sensor depth); 20 MP (front)
- Memory: 6/8 GB of RAM, 128/256/512 GB
- Battery: 4500 mAh, quick charge 33 W
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Connection: USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, Nano-SIM, 5G
- Color: «polar night», «Mint green», «White Moon»
The polling rate of the touch layer is 240 Hz. The display supports adaptive dynamic frame rate of 60/120 Hz. The screen is 92.7% of the area of the front panel.
The main camera, which is located in the round unit, able to record video at speeds up to 960 frames per second. There is also support for shooting in 4K 30fps and 1080p up to 60 frames per second. Not without night mode. The phone boasts speakers with the certification of Hi-Res Audio.
For cooling iron then meets a large heat sink plate area 3495 mm2, which effectively reduces heating of the device even under prolonged load.
The cost of Redmi K30 Ultra in China:
- Redmi K30 Ultra (6 GB + 128 GB) — 1999 yuan (~21 000)
- Redmi K30 Ultra (8 GB + 128 GB) — 2199 RMB (~23 150 rubles)
- Redmi K30 Ultra (8GB + 256GB) — 2499 yuan (~26 300 rubles)
- Redmi K30 Ultra (8 GB + 512 GB) — 2699 yuan (~28 400 rubles)
In China, pre-orders for the phone already open.
Subscribe to Rozetked Telegram in «Vkontakte» and YouTube.