Vivo held in China the presentation of the new smartphone S5. The device received one of the smallest holes in the display for the front camera.
Technical characteristics Vivo S5:
- Dimensions: 157,90×of 73.92×8,64 mm, 188 g
- Display: 6,44″, 2400×1080, Super AMOLED
- Processor: 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712, 2.3 GHz, Adreno 616
- Memory: 8 GB RAM, 128 GB UFS 3.0
- Camera: 48+8+2+5 MP (primary), 32 MP (front)
- Battery: 4100 mAh, fast charging of 22.5 W
- OS: Android 9 Pie, Funtouch OS 9.2
- Connection: USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, LTE, headphone Jack
The novelty has a unique design of the main camera on the rear panel. In diamond block, there are three sensor and flash, and below — additional sensor. The gadget will come in three gradient colors: blue, white, pink and black.
Case S5 has a three-dimensional surface. AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 20:9 received one of the small cutouts for the front camera on the smartphone market — with a diameter of 2.98 mm.
The software uses algorithms to create high-quality selfies, and Super Night Scene will allow you to take pictures in poor lighting conditions.
Pre-order the smartphone with a single configuration, — 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB ROM on the official website of Vivo for 2698 yuan (~24 580 rubles). Sales in China will start from the 22nd of December this year.
In addition, Vivo has announced the official presentation of the smartphone Vivo V17 in Russia. The device also received a diamond-shaped block of the four main chambers.
Subscribe to Rozetked Telegram in «Vkontakte» and YouTube.