The Chinese Lenovo has presented the flagship smartphone Z6 Pro. Numerous leaks were justified: the device from the back panel, and the front has a thin U neck.
Technical specifications Lenovo Z6 Pro:
- Dimensions: 157,5×74,6×8.65 mm, 185 g
- Display: 6,39″, 2340×1080
- Processor: 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, 2,42 GHz, Adreno 640
- Memory: 6/8/12 GB of RAM, 128/256/512 GB constant, microSD slot
- Camera: 48+16+8+2 MP (primary), 32 MP, f/2.0 (front)
- Battery: 4000 mAh, fast charging 27 W
- OS: Android 9 Pie, 11 ZUI
- Connection: USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, LTE, Dual SIM
A smartphone display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 supports HDR10, is hidden inside the fingerprint scanner of the sixth generation. Cooling the flagship of glass and aluminum helps liquid system, gaming — proprietary technology Turbo Game
The results of the camera are improved by the artificial intelligence algorithms, there are Vasilyeva stabilization,laser autofocus, super macro, night mode and Hyper Video — simultaneous video recording with the main and front cameras.
Prices Lenovo Z6 Pro:
- Lenovo Z6 Pro 6+128 GB — 2899 yuan (~27 500 rubles)
- Lenovo Z6 8 Pro+128GB — 2999 yuan (~28 500 rubles)
- Lenovo Z6 Pro 8+256 GB — 3799 RMB (~36 000)
- Lenovo Z6 Pro 12+512 GB — 4999 yuan (~47 400 rubles)
Sales will begin on April 29 in China, pre-order is already open. Available body colors are red, black and green-blue.