The Honor owned by Huawei introduced in China its new srednebyudzhetnykh — Honor 20i. The smartphone is characterized by the presence of triple core and a 32-megapixel front cameras.
- Dimensions: 154,8×73,64×7.95 mm, 164 g
- Display: 6,21″, TFT, full HD+, 2340×1080
- Processor: 8-core HiSilicon Kirin 710, 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 4/6 GB of RAM, 64/128/256 GB ROM
- Camera: 24+8+2 MP (primary), 32 MP (front)
- Battery: 3400 mAh
- OS: Android 9, EMUI 9.0.1
- Connection: microUSB, wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, MicroUSB, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, Beidou
The smartphone is a copy of the model 10i, but for the Chinese market. It is equipped with a fingerprint scanner on the rear side of the housing, which can be used to authenticate payments WeChat.
The device also has the function of face unlock: Honor claims that 20i stores the data inside the chip for security. For game lovers there is a mode Game Turbo 2.0, which optimizes the gameplay.
Pre-order the new items now available on the official website of Honor in three colours: blue, black and pink. The prices for China:
|6+64 GB||1599 yuan (~15 289 rubles)|
|4+128 GB||1599 yuan (~15 289 rubles)
|6+256 GB||2199 RMB (~21 026 rubles)|