The Russian office of the Global HMD announced the start of sales of budget smartphone Nokia 1 Plus. It works on the light version of the Android operating system 9 Pie with a special package of Google applications for low-power devices.
Technical specifications of Nokia 1 Plus:
- Dimensions: 145,04×70,4×8 and 55 mm
- Display: 5,45″, 960×480, IPS, ~197 ppi
- Processor: 4-nuclear MediaTek MT6739WW, 1.5 GHz, PowerVR GE8100
- Memory: 1GB DDR3L, 8 GB eMMC
- Camera: 8 MP (primary), 5 MP (front)
- Battery: 2500 mAh
- OS: Android 9 Pie (Go Edition)
- Connection: MicroUSB 2.0, 802.11 ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, LTE, headphone Jack
The back panel of the smartphone is made from colored polycarbonate, and the front camera features a Beautify mode to improve the quality of selfies.
Estimated retail price of Nokia 1 Plus in Russia will be 7 490 rubles.