Nokia in Taiwan presented smartphone Nokia X71, which is expected to be sold in the rest of the world called Nokia 6.2. It is the first device of the brand with a hole in the display for the front camera.
Technical specifications Nokia X71:
- Dimensions: 157,19×76,45×7,98 mm, 180 g
- Display: 6,39″, FHD+
- Processor: 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, 2.2 GHz, Adreno 512
- Memory: 6 GB RAM, 128 GB constant, microSD slot
- Camera: 48+8+5 MP, f/1,8+f/2,4 (triple major), 16 MP, f/2.0 (front)
- Battery: 3500 mAh, fast charging (18 W)
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- Connection: USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, LTE, headphone Jack
Thanks to the decision with a hole, the ratio of the area of the display PureDisplay the front panel is 93%. The camera uses Zeiss lenses, a sensor of 8 MP wide — angle (120 degree), artificial intelligence allows you to detect scenes automatically. The pixel size is 1.6 µm.
The front and back of the smartphone is covered with glass 2.5 D, frame — aluminum. «Naked» Android 9 Pie will be promptly updated, as the smartphone included in the Android One.
Sales in Taiwan will begin on 30 April at a price of 11 990 new Taiwan dollars (~25 500 rubles).