Xiaomi in China has unveiled a new affordable smartphone — Redmi 7. The exact release date of the device is still unknown, but the company called it the main characteristics and rates.
- Dimensions: 158,65×76,43×8.9 mm, 180 g
- Display: 6,26″, 19:9, HD+, IPS, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 632, 1.8 GHz, Adreno 506
- Memory: 2/3/4 operational, 16/32/64 GB, slot microSD
- Camera: 12+2 MP (dual core), 8 MP (front)
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, MIUI 10
- Connection: microUSB 2.0, 4G, VoLTE, IR port, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
The smartphone is equipped with a fingerprint scanner at the rear, a headphone Jack and an infrared port. The manufacturer also added that the display is protected by a water repellent coating P2i. There are the usual keyhole for the front camera.
On the rear panel of the device has a dual camera with a main sensor of 12 MP and a module depth of 2 megapixels. The selfie camera has a single sensor of 8 MP and supports unlock to the face.
The Chinese market Redmi 7 will be released in three configurations: 2/16 GB will cost 699 yuan (~6730 rubles), 3/32 GB will cost for 799 yuan (~7690 rubles), and 4/64 GB — 999 RMB (~9620 rubles). The smartphone will be available in three colors: red, black and blue.
Update at 12:30: on the official Xiaomi website opened pre-orders for Redmi 7. Official sales will begin from March 26.