After the leakage characteristics of the flagship OnePlus 7 in the network appeared the new image, from which we can learn that the smartphone will get a gradient color.
The back panel presumably will be available in three unusual colors: black-yellow, black-purple and blue-grey.
Current renderings also confirmed previously leaked information about triple main chamber and leaving a selfie camera.
The design is similar to what we have seen in F11 Pro OPPO and Vivo. No wonder: all three companies belong to the same concern.
Other specifications of the device:
- Dimensions: 161,3×76,1×8.8 mm
- Display: 6,5″, OLED, Gorilla Glass Screen 6
- Processor: 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, of 2.84 GHz, Adreno 640
- Memory: 8/12 LPDDR4x GB of RAM, 128/256 GB UFS 2.1
- Camera: 48+20+5 MP (triple major), 16 MP (front)
- Battery: 4000 mAh, Charging Dash (44 W)
- OS: Android 9 Pie, OxygenOS 9.0
- Connection: USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, LTE, NFC, Dual SIM
About gradient OnePlus 6 prototypes that never hit the market, we wrote earlier.