March 18 in Moscow, Canon introduced a new full-frame mirrorless camera in a compact and lightweight body Canon EOS RP that allows budding photographers unlimited creativity and enables you to create a photos new level.
In addition to small size, allowing experienced photographers to use Canon EOS RP as a second camera, the manufacturer is distinguished by the following features:
- Wireless upload and back up images as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE
- System continuous servo AF Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Full frame image sensor
- Movies 4K to 24 fps, and FULL HD up to 60 frames per second
- Powerful DIGIC 8 image processing
- CMOS sensor with a resolution of 26.2 MP
- Convenient classical management, the system prompts for the beginner photographers
- Touch and drag af allows you to set the focus point using swivel screen
- There is a mode completely silent shooting
Canon EOS RP is already on sale in Russia for 99 990 rubles.