The Danish company Bang & Olufsen at CES 2018 has announced a new color for wireless ear E8 and presented the updated model of wireless headphones H9 and H8, which have received the suffix i.
Changes in and H8i H9i:
- The enhanced sound quality.
- Improved noise reduction technology in the human voice range of 300-800 Hz.
- Added «transparent» mode when you turn off noise reduction and stops music playback, so the user can hear surrounding sounds
- Headphones have learned to stop playing music when they are removed from the head.
- Now to charge the headset uses port of Type-C.
Bang & Olufsen H9i
In addition, improvements were made to the runtime:
- Removable battery H9i on 770 mAh enough for 18 hours of continuous playback.
- Removable battery H8i 1100 mAh battery provides 30 hours of music listening.
Bang & Olufsen H8i
In addition to the batteries, and H8i H9i distinguish size and form factor: the ninth model and its full size ear pads cover the ears of the user, while a little more than the eighth model is representative of a surface-mounted type.
On sale H8i H9i and will arrive on 25 January at a price of $ 500 (~28 500 rubles) for the senior model and $ 400 (~22 800 rubles) for younger.
Bang & Olufsen E8
The company also announced new colors for a completely wireless in-ear headphones E8. In February of this year the sale will be a limited version headphone fully black or fully white. They will be worth the same $ 300 (~17 100) as the normal version.