The Honor was presented in China, the flagship smartphone Honor View 20. It is characterized by a hole in the display for the front camera and a 48-megapixel Sony sensor in the main photo module.
- Display: 6,4″, 2310×1080, IPS
- Processor: OCTA-core Kirin 980, 2.6 GHz, Mali-G76
- Memory: 6/8 GB of RAM LPDDR4X, 128/256 GB constantly
- Camera: 48 MP, TOF (main), 25 MP (front)
- OS: Android 9 Pie, Honor the Magic UI 2.0.1
- Battery: 4000 mAh, Super Charging (55% in 30 minutes)
- Connection: USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, LTE, headphone Jack, Dual SIM, NFC
The hole in the display does not actually end-to-end: FullView screen consists of 18 layers, of which only two are drilled lower, so the touch is the feel of the camera is impossible. The smartphone also features a 48-megapixel sensor Sony IMX586, next to which a TOF sensor for determining depth.
The smartphone is available in three colors: Charm Red, Blue, and Black. The front and back sides made of glass. The device has three antennas for Wi-Fi and dual-band GPS module for better signal reception.
In China Honor View 20 available at the price of 2999 yuan (~30 thousand rubles) for iPhone 6+128 GB and 3499 yuan (~35 to 100 rubles) for 8+256 GB.