It became known about the first case of fire AirPods wireless headphones from Apple.
Florida resident Jason colon said that during class at the local gym, he noticed his right ear out the smoke. Realizing that the problem is in the earpiece, he pulled it out, threw it on the floor and went for help. Return colon found that the earpiece exploded.
Apple has already made contact with the victim and promised to conduct an investigation on this matter. No official statement has yet been received. Previously it was known only a few cases, fire iPhone, but there the cause was the mechanical damage.