Fitbit has launched an update to their first smartwatch to the Fitbit Ionic OS 2.0, which debuted along with the new smartwatch Versa. The update is already «on the air» for 10% devices. The rest will get a new version of the OS in the coming weeks.
What’s new in Fitbit OS 2.0:
- Added «Today» that displays the fitness statistics for the day and week, and the battery level. Is called swipe up from the watch face;
- App streaming service Deezer allows you to download playlists to the memory;
- To view notifications, swipe down on the dial or press and hold the upper key;
- To access the playback controls and app shortcuts, press and hold «back»;
- All options related to the management of music, focused on a single screen;
- Changed the order of some applications.