Oppo announced the price and start of sales of smartphones R15 and R15 Dream Mirror Edition. The device was supposed to represent the 31 March, however, Chinese companies did not have the patience.
Both smartphone has the same display, which occupies 90% of the front panel. The aspect ratio is 19:9, and in the upper parts of the screen you can see the design solution, familiar to owners of iPhone X.
- R15: 6,28″, (2280×1080, 19:9), Helio P60, 6 GB RAM, 128 GB ROM, 16+5 MP (main), 20 MP (front), 3450 mAh;
- R15 Dream Mirror Edition: 6,28″, (2280×1080, 19:9), Snapdragon 660, 6 GB RAM, 128 GB ROM, 16+20 MP (primary), 20 MP (front), 3400 mAh.
The device runs on Android 8.1 with a proprietary shell Color OS 5.0 and allow you to expand the memory with microSD cards (up to 256GB).
On sale in China R15 and R15 Dream Mirror Edition will be available from 1 April at a price:
- Oppo R15 — 2999 yuan (~27 100 rubles);
- Oppo R15 Dream Mirror Edition in red — 3299 CNY (~29 800 rubles);
- Oppo R15 Dream Mirror Edition in black — 3499 yuan (~31 600 rubles).