Sony has opened pre-orders for the smart series 4K TVs XF90, including models 49, 55, 65 and 75 inches.
TVs got a new X1 Extreme processor, 16 GB of internal memory, Android TV and a number of proprietary technologies:
- Triluminos Display — enhances brightness and color fidelity;
- X-tended Dynamic Range Pro six times greater contrast compared to conventional LED TVs;
- X-Motion Clarity — minimizes image blur in dynamic scenes.
With the imminent software update, the TVs will support Dolby Vision HDR.
The XF90 Sony TVs will be on sale from April this year. While on pre-order are three of the four models:
- 55 inch 139 990 rubles;
- 65 inches — 229 990 rubles;
- 75 inch — 399 990 rubles.