After a long «silence» Lenovo introduced three new smartphones: S5, K5 and K5 Play.
Lenovo S5 equipped with a 5.7-inch display with a resolution of 2160×1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18:9, Snapdragon 625, 3/4 GB of RAM, 64/128 GB of ROM expandable with microSD cards (up to 128GB).
Main camera smartphone is equipped with two modules at 13 MP, while the front — one at 16 MP. The battery capacity is 3000 mAh. Out of the box the device comes with Android 8.0 with a proprietary GUI ZUI 3.7.
Lenovo K5 and K5 Play received 5.7-inch display with a resolution of 1440×720 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18:9, the fingerprint scanner on the rear side of the housing and the support of memory cards microSD up to 128 GB. The rest of the device are different:
- K5: MT6750 processor, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, 13+5 MP (primary), 8 MP (front), 3000 mAh, Android Nougat (ZUI 3.1);
- K5 Play: Snapdragon 430, 2/3 GB RAM, 16/32 GB ROM, 13+2 MP (primary), 8 MP (front), 3000 mAh, Android 8.0 (ZUI 3.7).
The smartphone is already available for pre-order in China. Prices start from:
- 999 yuan (~9 thousand) for Lenovo S5;
- 899 yuan (~8 200 rubles) for Lenovo K5;
- 699 yuan (~6 400 rubles) for Lenovo K5 Play.