Xiaomi presented in China smartphone Mi Play. The budget device does not possess the characteristics, but the users of the home market will get it almost for free due to the bonus.
- Dimensions: 147,76×of 71.89×7.8 mm, 150 g
- Display: of 5.84″, 2280×1080, IPS
- Processor: OCTA core MediaTek Helio P35, 2.3 GHz, IMG GE8320
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB
- Camera: 12+2 MP (main double), 8 MP (front)
- OS: Android, MIUI 10
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Connection: microUSB, wifi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, LTE, Dual SIM
Atypical for Xiaomi choice — chipset MediaTek competes with Snapdragon Snapdragon 625 and 632.
The main image sensor supports HDR and electronic image stabilization, second camera 2 MP captures depth information for portrait photo. Photo processing algorithms that do AI.
Xiaomi Mi Play available in a single memory configuration with 4+64 GB and three color options: Twilight Gold, Fantasy Blue and Black. The price is 1099 yuan (~10 900 rubles).
Buyers from China will get 10 GB of mobile traffic for free for 12 months, which will cost 828-1296 yuan according to the operator — in fact, the smartphone is available for free.