In conjunction with the gaming company Black Shark Technology, the Chinese company Xiaomi introduced the smartphone for gaming with an unusual design and flagship features. His pictures and some specifications leaked a few days ago.
- Dimensions: 161.6×75.4×9.25 mm, 190 g
- Display: 6″, 2160×1080, (~402 ppi), the screen refresh rate 120 Hz
- Processor: 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 2.8 GHz, Adreno 630
- Camera: 20+12 MP (main) with aperture of f/1.75, 20 MP (front)
- Memory: 6 or 8 GB of RAM, 64 or 128 GB of permanent UFS 2.1
- Battery: 4000 mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with a shell MIUI
- Features: liquid cooling, USB Type-C, Shark key to activate «gaming mode»
To a smartphone for $ 30 (~1 800 rubles), you can also buy unique controller with its own battery, 150 mAh, which will last up to 30 hours of active play. Black Shark is also equipped with an intelligent stereo speakers and antennas X-Type, however, Xiaomi hasn’t told us about their features.
Xiaomi Black Shark is available for pre-order at a price of $ 475 (~29 200 rubles) for a younger version and $ 555 (~34 000) for the senior. Deliveries will begin on April 20.