On crowdfunding site Indiegogo with great success holding a fundraiser startup Mini PC offers pocket computer with a touchscreen. At the moment the project has collected more than 300 thousand dollars (more than 1500% of the requested amount).
In aluminum housing with dimensions of 135×90×16 mm fit: 5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels, Quad-core Intel Atom X7-Z8750, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB ROM, modules Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, battery 6000 mAh, and speakers. Among the ports there: Type-C USB 3.0, three USB 2.0, card reader, HDMI (3840×2160, 60 Hz), a WAN port and a 3.5 mm audio Jack.
As OS Mini PC uses Windows 10 and Android 5.1. The project developers have promised six hours of battery life on a single charge.
At the time of the campaign fundraising Mini PC is available for 189 USD (~11 800 rubles). In addition, the project offers several additional options:
- $ 30 (~1 900 rubles) — extension of storage up to 256 GB;
- $ 50 (~3 thousand rubles) — extension of storage up to 512 GB;
- $ 20 (~1 300 rubles) is a special controller for gaming that fits PC;
- $ 15 (~1 thousand) — preinstalled Android 7.1;
- $ 10 (~600 rubles) — extended battery (capacity not specified).
Delivery of computers will begin in September of this year.