Meizu has unveiled three smartphones dedicated to the 15th anniversary of the company: Lite 15 (M15), 15 and 15 Plus.
All three devices combined:
- The seventh version of the original shell Flyme;
- The 20-megapixel module (f/2.0, Sony IMX 376) front camera;
- 2.5 D curved glass atop the display with aspect ratio 16:9;
- The presence of a 3.5 mm audio output;
- Audiocopy the production of Cirrus Logic;
- The lack of NFC module.
Meizu Lite 15 (M15) received 5,46-inch IPS display (LTPS) with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, Snapdragon processor 626, 4 GB of RAM, 32/64 GB ROM, expandable microSD cards (instead of the second SIM card).
The main camera is a single module on a 12 MP sensor Sony IMX 380, an aperture of f/1.9 and optical stabilization. The battery capacity is 3000 mAh. Meizu 15 Lite is available in four colors: gold, silver, black and red.
Meizu comes with a 15 5,46-inch OLED display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, Snapdragon processor 660, 4 GB RAM, 64/128 GB of ROM.
Meizu 15 Plus
The main camera has received a double module: 12+20 MP (f/1.8 + f/2.0, Sony IMX 380 + IMX350) with optical stabilization (12 MP) and a sapphire crystal. The integrated battery fits 3000 mAh. Meizu housing 15 made of white metal with a ceramic coating.
Meizu equipped for 5.95 Plus 15-inch OLED-display with a resolution of 2560×1440 pixels, Exynos 8895, 6 GB of RAM, 64/128 GB of ROM.
Main camera Plus version of the same module to double the usual 15-th model except for a couple features: 6-segment flash and a three times optical zoom. In addition, Meizu 15 Plus got the battery on the 3500 mAh.
Sale Meizu 15 and 15 Plus will start on 29 April in China. The prices are as follows:
- Meizu 15 4GB/64GB — 2499 yuan (~24 400 rubles);
- Meizu 15 4GB/128 GB — 2799 yuan (~27 300 rubles);
- Meizu 15 Plus 6 GB/64 GB 2999 yuan (~29 200 roubles);
- Meizu 15 Plus 6 GB/128 GB is 3299 yuan (~32 200 rubles).