The network got the full specifications of the upcoming HTC flagship, which will be called U12 or U12 Plus.
- Display: 5.5″, 2880×1440, (~585 ppi), Gorilla Glass 5
- CPU: 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 2.8 GHz, Adreno 630
- Camera: 12+16 MP (main) with aperture of f/1.5 and autofocus UltraSpeed, 8+8 MP (front)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM, 128 GB constant, microSD slot up to 2TB
- Battery: 3450 mAh battery, Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0
- OS: Android Oreo
- Features: moisture/dust protection standard IP68, wireless charging, NFC, Hi-Res Audio
Included with the smartphone will go on noise cancelling headphones HTC USonic, and BoomSound speakers support Dolby Audio.
This rumor confirms the March leak characteristics. It is also known that HTC U12 will receive a glass case and will not follow the trend with a cutout above the screen.