In the network appeared detailed renderings, specifications and photos of the flagship smartphone LG ThinQ G7, announcement of which will take place on 2 may.
A smartphone with code name LM-G710 will receive:
- Display: 6,1”, 19,5:9, 3120×1440
- Processor: 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 2.8 GHz, Adreno 630
- Camera: 16,3+16 MP, aperture f/1,6 (main double)
- Memory: 4/6 GB of RAM, 64/128 GB
- Battery: 3000 mAh battery, Qualcomm’s QuickCharge 4.0
- OS: Android 8.0
- Colors: Aurora Black, Platinum Grey, Moroccan Blue, Moroccan Blue (Matte), Raspberry Rose
- Features: dust and moisture protection according to IP68 standard, a separate physical button to call up Google Assistant, hiding the cutout above the screen dimming notification bar
LG is focusing on the music capabilities of the flagship manufacturer, powerful speaker Boombox will output ten times louder sound than the average smartphone. In the device installed Hi-Fi-chip Quad DAC with format support multi-channel audio DTS:X.
LG ThinQ G7 will cost around 700 euros (~53 300 rubles). The official presentation will take place in new York tomorrow, 2 may.