At the event in Shenzhen, the company Xiaomi introduced flagship smartphone Mi 8. The vendor decided to skip Mi 7 in honor of the eighth anniversary of the company. Also, along with device announced fitness bracelet Mi Band 3 and the new version of the shell MIUI 10.
Xiaomi Mi 8
- Dimensions: 154,9×74,4×7.3 mm, 175 g
- Display: 6,21”, 18,7:9, 2248×1080, Samsung AMOLED
- Processor: 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 2.8 GHz, Adreno 630
- Camera: 12+12 MP, the pixel size of 1.4 µm (main double), 20 MP, aperture f/2.0 and pixel size of 1.8 µm (front)
- Memory: 6 GB of RAM, 64/128/256 GB
- Battery: 3400 mAh battery, Qualcomm’s QuickCharge 4+
- OS: Android, MIUI 10
- Connection: USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, dual GPS, NFC
- Body colors: white, gold, black, blue
According to Xiaomi, the new flagship gains in the benchmark Antutu of over 301 000 points, which is an absolute record among smartphones. Strong and fotosmoralo: rating mobile cameras DxOMark appreciated the pictures taken at Mi 8, 105 points.
Sample images at 8 Mi
Unlocking mobile can be done in two ways: via a fingerprint scanner located on the rear surface, and an infrared sensor that fits in a cutout near the front of the camera. He will handle face recognition even in the dark.
Xiaomi Mi 8 — the first smartphone in the world, equipped with dual GPS module. This will decrease the effect of interference from surrounding buildings, will increase the accuracy and decrease the time of locating.
The front and back panels are made of curved tempered glass, connected by aluminum frame.
Version 6+64 GB will cost 2699 yuan (~26 200 rubles), 6+128 GB is in 2999 yuan (~29 100), the top version with a 6 and 256 GB of memory will cost 3299 yuan (~32 000). In Chinese stores from June 5.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer Edition
Explorer Edition has received two technology, which are rare in the massive smartphone is a fingerprint scanner under the display (this is at Vivo Apex) and a 3D face scanner built into a cutout in the screen. Such a sensor could fit in a smartphone only Apple iPhone X. Advanced scanner provides the analogue of «animaze». The modification also has a transparent back panel, which is visible to the Board with chips. In the rest of the Explorer Edition is a full copy of the Mi 8.
The smartphone will cost 3699 yuan (~35 800 rubles).
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
Features Junior version Mi 8:
- Dimensions: 147,28×73,1×7.5 mm, 164 g
- Display: 5,88”, 18,7:9, 2244×1080, Samsung AMOLED
- Processor: 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 710, 1.7 GHz, Adreno 616
- Memory: 4/6 GB (RAM) 64 GB (constant)
- Camera: 12+5 MP, the pixel size of 1.4 µm (core dual), 20 MP (front)
- Battery: 3120 mAh battery, Qualcomm’s QuickCharge 3.0
- OS: Android, MIUI 10
- Body colors: red, gold, black, blue
8 Mi SE version 6/64 GB of memory will cost 1999 yuan (~19 400 rubles).