The Honor brand unveiled the smartphone Honor Play with alloplastiki characteristics and acceptable price. The main feature of the device is the GPU Boost technology, the development of which Huawei (Honor owner) has spent billions of dollars.
GPU Turbo increases the efficiency of the GPU without compromising the autonomy of the smartphone. If we consider the usefulness of technology in the figures, the performance of the GPU has increased by 60% and energy efficiency by 30%. In the future the technology will support AR and VR applications, and will also appear on the already released smartphones Honor 10, View Honor 10, Honor Honor 9 Lite and 7X.
Characteristics Of Honor Play:
- Dimensions: 157,9 x 74,3×7.8 mm, 176 g
- Display: 6,3”, 19:9, 2280×1080
- Processor: 8-core HiSilicon Kirin 970, at 2.36 GHz, Mali-G72 MP12
- Camera: 16+2 MP (dual major), 16 MP (front)
- Memory: 4/6 GB of RAM, 64 GB
- Battery: 3750 mAh
- OS: Android 8.1, 8.2 EMUI
- Connection: USB Type-C, NFC, 3.5 mm headphone Jack
- Colors: Purple Nebula, Aurora Blue, Midnight Black
Pre-order the Honor Play starts today, sale — June 11. The cost is 2000 yuan (~19 400 rubles) 4 GB RAM, 2400 yuan (~23 200 rubles) — for 6 GB.