LG announced a line of smartphones Q7. The company claims that the Q7 devices offer features that are commonly found in the more expensive flagship smartphones.
Features LG Q7:
- Dimensions: 143,8×69,3×8.4 mm, 145 g
- Display: 5,5″, 18:9, 2160×1080
- Processor: 8-core c clock frequency of 1.5 or 1.8 GHz
- Camera: 13 MP (primary), 8 MP (front)
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, microSD slot (up to 2TB)
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Connection: USB Type-C 2.0, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, 3.5 mm Jack, NFC
- Features: fingerprint scanner, dust and moisture protection IP68
- Case color: blue, black, purple
LG Q7+ is a 16-megapixel main and 8-megapixel front camera, and memory on 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB ROM. LG Q7α received modules cameras on 13 and 5 MP and is similar to Q7 memory.
All three smartphones are capable of doing the portrait photo with blur using software processing and is equipped with technology sound enhancement DTS:X Surround Sound.
Price and release date will be announced later.