Asus announced the launch of sales in Russia a new series of motherboards based on chipset AMD X470 for AMD Pinnacle Ridge and previous generations Ryzen.
The series includes six motherboards:
- Crosshair VII Hero (including a model with Wi-Fi): ATX, 4xDIMM, up to 64 GB DDR4 3466+ MHz, 2xM.2 32-Gbps, 2-way SLI & 3-way CFX;
- ROG Strix X470-F Gaming: ATX, 4xDIMM, up to 64 GB DDR4 3466+ MHz, 2xM.2 32 GB/s, SLI & 3-way CFX;
- ROG Strix X470-I Gaming: Mini-ITX, 2xDIMM up to 32 GB DDR4 3466 MHz, 2xM.2 32 GB/s;
- Prime X470-PRO: ATX, 4xDIMM, up to 64 GB DDR4 3466+ MHz, 2xM.2 32 GB/s, SLI/CFX;
- TUF X470-PLUS Gaming: ATX, 4xDIMM, up to 64 GB DDR4 3200 MHz, 2xM.2 32 GB/s CFX.
Line X470 has a number of features:
- Search function settings and save the profile in a graphical UEFI BIOS interface;
- Improved control system coolers Fan Xpert 4;
- The sync function, backlight Aura Sync that controls lighting of the internal components and peripheral devices.
The most advanced model on the platform X470 Crosshair VII Hero received a Stealth mode of operation when disabled, all lights, including the diagnostic lights.
Sales of new motherboards will soon begin in Russia. Cost not announced yet.