ASUS introduced the ZenFone Live — its first smartphone based on a simplified version of Android Go.
- Dimensions: 147,3 x 71,1×7.6 mm, 139 g
- Display: 5,5″, 18:9, 1440×720, (~293 ppi), LCD
- Processor: 4-nuclear Qualcomm Snapdragon 425, 1.4 GHz, Adreno 308
- Camera: 8 MP (primary), 5 MP (front)
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB constant, microSD slot (up to 2TB)
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition), ASUS ZenUI
- Features: two slots for SIM
Although usually Android devices come with Go virtually intact visual system, Live ZenFone installed proprietary shell ASUS ZenUI. It including implements to unlock your smartphone in the face with the front camera.
The device is entry-level available now on the online platform BestBuy for $ 109,99 (~7 000), will later appear in your offline points of the network.