Lenovo unveiled five new tablets, two of which are working on lightweight Go-the operating system version.
The most affordable of the devices are the tablets of the E-series:
- Lenovo Tab E7: 7″ (1024×600), MediaTek MT8167/MT8321, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, Go-Android version of Oreo;
- Lenovo Tab E8: 8″ (1280×800), MediaTek MT8163B, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, Android Nougat;
- Lenovo Tab E10: 10,1″ (1280×800), the Snapdragon 210, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, two speakers, Go-Android version Oreo.
Lenovo Tab E7
Lenovo Tab E8
Lenovo Tab E10
Lenovo Tab M10
Lenovo Tab P10
For the middle and premium price segments meet the tablets M10 and P10, respectively:
- Lenovo Tab M10: a 10.1″ (1920×1080), Snapdragon 450, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, two speakers, 5 MP (main), 2MP (front), Android Oreo;
- Lenovo Tab P10: a 10.1″ (1920×1080), Snapdragon 450, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, four speakers, fingerprint scanner, 8 MP (primary), 5 MP (front), Android Oreo.
Lenovo has not disclosed the cost and launch date tablets M10 and P10. With regard to the budget models:
- Lenovo Tab E7 — $ 70 (~4 800 rubles), the start of sales in October;
- Lenovo Tab E8 — $ 100 (~6 800 rubles) has already been sold;
- Lenovo Tab E10 — from $ 130 (~8 900 rubles), the start of sales in October.