Resource Android Authority a few days before the presentation managed to get Pocophone F1 — the first smartphone of the new sub-brand of Xiaomi. Because of this we have detailed specifications and photos of the device.
- Display: 5.99″, 2246×1080, (~416 ppi), IPS LCD
- Processor: 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 2.8 GHz, Adreno 630
- Camera: 12+5 MP (main double), 20 MP (front)
- Memory: 6 GB RAM, 64 GB constant, microSD slot
- Battery: 4000 mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, MIUI 9.6
- Connection: USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.1 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS
- Body colors: blue, graphite black
- Features: Dual SIM, headphone Jack, fingerprint scanner, infrared scanner face
Teaser of the smartphone relied on speed Pocophone F1: it provides not only the flagship features, but also a liquid cooling system. Antutu benchmark shows 240 thousand points — level with the Samsung S9 G7 LG ThinQ.
The back is made of plastic. The glass above the display is located slightly above the rest of the body and does not have oleophobic coating. At the bottom of the front panel has a decent frame, and the top — notch in the screen where you can fit the sensors, earpiece and front camera.
Author Android Authority calls the fingerprint sensor is one of the fastest, but to activate the infrared face scanner failed: the device is installed preliminary version of the software.
And the main and the front camera does not affect the results. Even the technology of combining four pixels into one for a selfie-sensor allows you to get a good shot. Shell MIUI 9.6 works fast though and has a few visual flaws.
Received Android Authority model sold European seller for 430 Euro (~33 thousand). The official announcement will take place on August 22.