ASUS presented in Berlin the new series notebooks ZenBook. Compared with its predecessor, the updated model become even more compact by significantly reducing the frames around the display.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-8565U or Intel Core i5-8265U, Nvidia GeForce MX150, UHD 620 Intel Graphics
- Memory: 8/16 GB RAM, 256/512/1024 GB SSD
- Camera: an infrared 3D camera with a resolution of 720p and support Windows Hello
- Connectors: USB 3.1 Type-C USB 3.1 Type-A, USB 2.0, HDMI, audio Jack, a slot for microSD
- Communication: Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 ac Wi-Fi
- Features: audio system SonicMaster certified Harman Kardon, voice assistants, Cortana and Alexa
ZenBook 13 (UX333FN) has a display of 13 inches with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and a viewing angle of 178 degrees. Used RAM standard LPDDR3, graphics Nvidia GeForce MX150 and the battery 50 WHr (up to 14 hours). Dimensions constitute 30.2×18,9 x 1,69 cm at veset 1.19 kg.
Have ZenBook 14 (UX433FN), respectively 14-inch screen with the same parameters, same options memory, graphics processor and battery. Dimensions: 31,9 x 19,9 x 1,59 cm, weight saved.
ZenBook 15 (UX533FD) is equipped with more impressive characteristics: present modification, not only with FullHD display 15.6 inches, but with 4K (3820×2160), Domino integrated graphics Intel has a discrete Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (Max-Q) with 2 or 4 GB of memory, standard RAM was replaced by a more current DDR4, and the battery increased to 73 W/h, which allows the laptop to work up to 16 hours on a single charge. The following dimensions: 35,4×22×1,79 cm, weight of 1.69 kg.
All laptops equipped with a rotating mechanism ErgoLift, which raises the keyboard when the lid is opened. This is not only convenient for typing, but also helps to better cool the device. All models are tested for compliance with military standard reliability MIL-STD-810G.
NumberPad touchpad in the ZenBook 13 and 14 by clicking a special button turns into a full touch numeric keypad with led backlight. The older model is a physical numpad in the keyboard.