Samsung Electronics held a presentation in Malaysia and Moscow, which presented the smartphone Galaxy A9 (2018). From its competitors is it different from four sensors placed on the back surface of the housing.
- Dimensions: 162,5×77×7.8 mm, 183 g
- Display: 6,3″, 2220×1080, SuperAMOLED
- Processor: OCTA core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB (RAM), 128GB (constant), microSD slot
- Camera: 24+5+10+8 MP (primary), 24 MP (front)
- Battery: 3800 mAh
- Connection: USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, LTE, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- Body colors: black gradient, blue gradient, pink gradient
- Features: Dual SIM, fingerprint scanner
The main camera consists of four sensors: a resolution of 24 MP with aperture of f/1,7, wide viewing angle of 120 degree, camera to shoot portrait photos and the sensor with the possibility of two-fold optical zoom.
The display is made by technology AMOLED, has the support of Always On Display.
The novelty will appear on sale at a price of 39 990 rubles. It will be available from 16 November in the salons and Internet-shop, as well as in stores of retail chains.
On pre-orders placed from October 11 to November 15, will bring a MicroSD card with capacity of 128 GB.