Razer has made a presentation in Los Angeles at which he announced a new gaming flagship — Phone 2. It was a logical continuation of the first models that came out last year.
- Dimensions: 158,5×78,99×8.5 mm
- Display: 5,72″, 2560×1440 (16:9), IGZO LCD, 120 Hz, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: OCTA core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 2.8 GHz, Adreno 630
- Memory: 8 GB RAM LPDDR4X, 64 GB UFS, microSD slot (up to 1TB)
- Camera: 12+12 MP, f/1,75+f/2,6 (main double), 8 MP, f/2.0 (front)
- Battery: 4000 mAh, Qualcomm QuickCharge 4.0+, wireless charging
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, LTE, GPS, NFC
- Features: protection against dust and moisture IP67, 24-bit DAC, Dolby Atmos
Razer Phone 2 is more powerful than its predecessor by 30 percent. Productivity gains provide the 845 Snapdragon, GPU Adreno 630 and cooling system, Vapor Chamber Cooling. The range on this power remains at the level due to the capacious battery which is charged via the USB Type-C or wirelessly.
The company is still the world’s only releasing smartphones with screens with a refresh rate of 120 Hz. Moreover, the second model has a display that’s 50 percent brighter than the original Phone. Smartphone certified for Netflix HDR content and Dolby Surround 5.1.
The logo on the back of the surface now glows thanks to the Razer Chroma. RGB-backlighting in 16.8 million colors, alerts you to notifications in the application and includes color effects Static, Spectrum Cycling and Breathing.
Razer Phone 2 color Mirror Black will be sold at a price of 799 dollars (about 53 500 rubles), and Satin Black with 128 GB of memory — $ 899 (~60 to 100 rubles). Pre-order starts from October 11.