Samsung Electronics presented the Galaxy Book 2 — tablet 2-in-1 Windows 10. The «heart» of the device is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 is specially designed for use in ultrabooks and tablets at Microsoft.
- Dimensions: of 287, 5×to 200, 4×7.62 mm, 794 g
- Display: 12″, 2160×1440 pixels SuperAMOLED
- Processor: OCTA core Qualcomm Snapdragon 850, 2,96 GHz, Adreno 630
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 128 GB constant, microSD slot
- Camera: 8 MP (primary), 5 MP (front)
- Battery: up to 20 hours
- OS: Windows 10 (mode S)
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, LTE, Bluetooth, 2×USB Type-C, GPS, headphone Jack
The tablet comes with detachable keyboard cover and a stylus S Pen. For audio playback stereo speakers meet the Dolby Atmos, for communication modem Snapdragon X20, providing connection speeds up to 1.2 Gbps.
Windows 10 in S mode does not allow you to install programs to bypass the Microsoft Store, but there is a possibility of a free upgrade to Windows 10 Home. Fingerprint scanner supports Windows Hello.
Samsung Galaxy Book 2 will go on sale November 2 at the American online store at a price of $ 999 (~65 700 rubles).