Jolla, a Finnish company engaged in the development of the mobile operating system Sailfish OS, has announced the release of the third version of the product. It is available for all supported devices today.
List of changes:
- New Device Manager that allows you to manage mobile devices in your organization
- Encryption of data on the memory card
- Support for corporate VPN
- New main menu with quick settings
- New gestures for keyboard
- Support for USB OTG
- The ability to view the captured images from the camera without unlocking the smartphone
- Improving system performance
Jolla announced the Sailfish expansion of the program X, which provides Sailfish OS for free download. Now the program includes the smartphone Sony Xperia X, but on 8 November, the list will replenish XA2 Sony Xperia, Xperia Plus Xperia XA2 and XA2 Ultra.