Brand Nubia held a presentation in China, where he presented the flagship Nubia X. It is characterized by the presence of two displays and two fingerprint scanners. In addition, the smartphone packs top-end filling.
Characteristics Nubia X:
- Dimensions: 154,1×73,3×8.4 mm, 181 g
- Display: 6,26″, 2280×1080, AMOLED (main), 5,1″, 1520×720, AMOLED (optional)
- Processor: OCTA core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 2.8 GHz, Adreno 630
- Memory: 6/8 GB of RAM LPDDR4X, 64/128/256 GB UFS 2.1
- Camera: 16+24 MP, f/1,8+f/1,7 (main)
- Battery: 3800 mAh, rapid charge 18W
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, Nubia UI 6.0 X
- Connection: USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, headphone Jack, Dual SIM
The second display can be used to function Always On Display, which continuously displays the current time and notifications. Also the color screen will serve as a viewfinder for shooting selfies as the front camera in the smartphone is not provided. The main camera supports portrait mode, scene recognition using AI, record, slow-mo 240 frames per second and has a dual flash.
Two fingerprint scanner located on the opposite faces, made of aircraft-grade 7000 series aluminum. The company says that the sensors will unlock a smartphone for 0.1 seconds.
Nubia X will appear in the Chinese online stores and on the official website of Nubia from November 5 at the following prices:
- 6+64 GB, Deep Gray, Black Gold — 3299 yuans (31 100)
- 6+64 GB, Sea Blue — 3399 yuan (~32 100)
- 8+128 GB, Deep Gray, Black Gold — 3699 yuan (~34 900 rubles)
- 8+128 GB, Sea Blue — 3799 RMB (~35 900 rubles)
- 8+256 GB, Black Gold — 4199 yuan (~39 600 rubles)
- 8+256 GB, Blue Gold — 4299 yuan (~40 600 rubles)