Lenovo introduced a smartphone Z5s. It is the first device company with a triple main camera. The new product offers impressive specifications at a low price.
- Dimensions: 156,7×74,5×7,85 mm, 172 g
- Display: 6,3″, 2340×1080, LTPS
- Processor: OCTA core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710, 2.2 GHz, Adreno 616
- Memory: 4/6 GB of RAM, 64/128 GB, a slot for microSD
- Camera: 16+8+5 MP, f/1,8+2,4+2,4 (triple major), 16 MP, f/2.0 (front)
- Battery: 3300 mAh, fast charging 15 WATTS
- OS: Android 9 Pie, 10 ZUI
- Connection: USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, LTE Dual SIM
The ratio of the area of the display to the front panel, as stated by the manufacturer, amounts to 92.6 per cent. This is achieved through a cutout in the form of drops for the first time among the devices Lenovo. And the back and front the device is made of glass, between frame made of aluminum 6000 series.
Telephoto lens at 8 MP is capable of dual optical zoom and 5 megapixel sensor to blur the background for portrait mode. There is a double flash and video recording in 4K. Of course, the final photos are processed with artificial intelligence algorithms.
Examples of the photo on Lenovo Z5s
There are stereo speakers and support for Dirac Sound technologies and optimization software for games from Tencent Games.
Lenovo Z5s will be available in China at the price of 1398 yuan (~13 500 rubles) for option 4+64 GB, and the cost of options 6+64GB and 6+128GB will be known later. Junior model will be available only in the color Starry Gray, the rest still in Titanium, Crystal Blue and Honey Love Orange.