Lenovo presented in China smartphone Z5 Pro. It is an improved version introduced in June, Lenovo Z5, although overall the smartphone is a little.
Specifications Lenovo Z5 Pro:
- Dimensions: 155,12×of 73.04×9.3 mm, 210 g
- Display: 6,39″, 2340×1080, 19,5:9, Super AMOLED, 10 HDR
- Processor: OCTA core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710, 2.2 GHz, Adreno 616
- Memory: 6 GB of RAM, 64/128 GB
- Camera: 24+16 MP, f/1,8 (primary), 16+8 MP (front)
- Battery: 3350 mAh, rapid charge 18W
- OS: Android Oreo, ZUI 10.0
- Connection: USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, Dual SIM
As in Xiaomi Mi 3 and Honor MIX Magic 2, front camera and infrared sensor new Lenovo hiding in drawers slider. Z5 Pro uses AI algorithms to transform images and supports facial recognition to unlock, including in low light conditions.
The main camera consists of a Sony sensor and Sony IMX576 IMX519, capable of filming 1080p at 120fps. Algorithms to automatically detect conditions and set the settings, and night mode improves results when shooting in the dark.
Examples of the photo on Lenovo Z5 Pro
This placement selfie camera and use podernovo fingerprint scanner allowed to reach the ratio of the area of screen-to-body in 95,06%.
Game mode increases the performance of the smartphone, leveraging the full power of the processor and the graphics subsystem, and the selected security chip protects sensitive data on the device.
Model Lenovo Z5 Pro with 64 GB of storage costs in China 1998 RMB (~18 900 rubles), with 128 GB — 2298 yuan (~21 700 rubles). Sales will begin on November 1, one color variant — black.