Immediately after the announcement of the smartphone Vivo Y95, the Russian representation of the brand, announced the start of sales of the device in Russia. Mainstream smartphone will be the first model with NFC chip for contactless payments.
- Dimensions: 155,11×75,09×8,28 mm, 163g
- Display: 6,22″, 1520×720, IPS
- Processor: OCTA core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439, of 1.95 GHz, Adreno 505
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB constant, microSD slot
- Camera: 13+2 MP (dual major), 20 MP (front)
- Battery: 4030 mAh
- OS: Android
- Connection: microUSB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, Dual SIM
Placed on the back side of the fingerprint scanner can replace software with facial recognition technology. The shell includes a game mode, in which user attention is not distracted by notifications and activated gaming keyboard. AI is working on image processing, improving the lighting and facial features.
Vivo Y95 will be available in retail December 1, at the price of 18 990 rubles. Body colors two: «Star black» and «Red dawn».