Brand Realme, previously owned by a Chinese technogiant OPPO has introduced a smartphone Realme U1. Like all devices of the company, it is focused on young people residing in India.
- Dimensions: 157×74×8 mm, 168 g
- Display: 6,3″, 2340×1080, IPS
- Processor: OCTA core MediaTek Helio P70, 2.1 GHz, Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory: 3/4 GB of RAM, 32/64 constant, a slot for microSD
- Camera: 13+2 MP (main double), 25 MP (front)
- Battery: 3500 mAh
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, Color, OS 5.2
- Connection: microUSB, wifi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, headphone Jack, GPS, Dual SIM
The first smartphone uses the mobile chipset MediaTek Helio P70. As shown by preliminary tests AnTuTu, the performance system-on-chip bypasses the mainstream platform Snapdragon 636 and Kirin 710.
And the main and the front camera is equipped with the usual modes of treatment AI, and a selfie camera is also able to recognize the owner’s face. Unlocking takes 0.1 seconds. The display cutout in the form of drops is for 90.8 percent of the area of the front panel.
Realme U1 will be available in colors Black Ambitious, Brave Blue and Fiery Gold. The Junior version with the memory configuration 3/32 GB of memory will cost 11 999 INR (~11 400 rubles), the model with 4 GB of RAM evaluated to 14 999 rupees (~14 300 rubles). Sales will begin on 5 December.