Global HMD presented in Dubai, the Nokia 8.1. It is the first device of the brand with Android 9 Pie out of the box thanks to the platform Android One.
- Display: 6,18″, 2220×1080, IPS, HDR10
- Processor: OCTA core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710, 2.2 GHz, Adreno 616
- Memory: 4/6 GB of RAM, 64/128 GB, a slot for microSD
- Camera: 12+13 MP, f/1,8 (main double), 20 MP (front)
- Battery: 3500 mAh, QuickCharge 3.0
- OS: Android 9 Pie (One)
- Connection: USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, LTE, headphone Jack
The casing is made of aluminum 6000 series, but not protected from dust and moisture. In the main camera uses a Sony sensor with optics ZEISS, has support for optical image stabilization and AI technologies for processing of images.
In Russia Nokia 8.1 will be sold in Indigo since January, 2019 at a price of 29 990 rubles for a model with 4+64 GB. Pre-orders will start on 6 December.