HTC has introduced a mainstream smartphone Desire 12s which resembles the back devices Google Pixel: the panel is divided into glossy and textured parts.
- Dimensions: 154,2×72,7×8.3 mm, 150 g
- Display: the 5.7″, 1440×720
- Processor: OCTA core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435, Adreno 505
- Memory: 3/4 GB of RAM, 32/64 constant, a slot for microSD
- Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0 (main), 13 MP, f/2,2 (front)
- Battery: 3075 mAh
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, HTC Sense
- Connection: microUSB, wifi 802.11 n, Bluetooth 4.2, LTE, GPS, NFC, headphone Jack, Dual SIM
The main camera consists of only one sensor, which is unusual for a smartphone in 2018. But it is equipped with HDR, panorama mode and can record videos in FullHD.
Responsible for the safety of the fingerprint scanner on the rear panel, and NFC allows you to pay through Google Pay.
HTC Desire 12s is available in black, silver and red colors at a price of NT $ 5990 (~12 900 rubles) for version 3 of+32 GB, and $ 6990 (~15 100) 4+64 GB.