LG has unveiled a new ultrathin laptop 17 Gram with a screen size of 17 inches. The device weighs less than 1.3 kg with a thickness of 17.8 mm.
- Dimensions: 381×of 266.7×17.8 mm
- Display: 17.3″, 2560×1600, With Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Processor: 4-Core Intel Core i7-8565U, the 1.8-4.6 GHz
- Video card: Intel Graphics UHD 620
- Memory: 16 GB RAM, 512 GB (SSD), microSD slot
- OS: Windows 10
- Connection: USB Type-C, USB 3.1 Type-A, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth
Other features of LG Gram 17: backlit keyboard, fingerprint scanner, microphone and web camera with an infrared sensor for face recognition Windows Hello. The body is made of magnesium alloy.
The problems with autonomy should not be. According to the manufacturer, the laptop can work up to 19.5 hours without recharging, but the battery capacity of LG did not disclose.
LG 17 Gram will be sold at a price of 1699 dollars (about 113 000). Start date of sales is unknown.