Craftsmen from the forum xda-developers ported the MIUI Xiaomi shell 10 on smartphones OnePlus OnePlus 6 and 6T. Took the firmware version Mi MIX 3 China 8.12.7 Dev with the Android Pie.
To install MIUI 10 you need to update OnePlus OxygenOS 6 to Beta 8, and OnePlus 6T to version 9.0.7. However, it is worth considering that some functions are not available yet, soon they promise to eliminate. What does not work:
- NFC (the problem is already eliminated).
- Flashlight (third party apps work).
- Stock camera MIUI (but works fine with Google Camera or the standard camera OxygenOS).
- Sign in Mi Account (themes, Wallpapers, ringtones, etc. work fine).
- The slider for notifications.
- Button to switch the position of the screen will not allow you to change the settings, so it’s best not to touch her.
The rest of the features MIUI 10 is working without problems. So all fans of Chinese shells could try it now. But it is highly recommended to make a backup of the system.